What God wants you to know
Now, God encourages you to accept what Christ has accomplished by looking to Christ’s act of love by dying on the cross as a substitute payment to God, His heavenly Father, for your sin. In other words, you and I sinned against God but He made it possible for us to be reconciled to Him. Pretty incredible!
As you read above, “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” This one verse sums up God’s message:
1. God demonstrated His love for us (His Plan)
2. We are all sinners (Our Problem)
3. Christ died for us (on our behalf, in our place) (His Provision)
What He wants you to do
Have you reached the point in your life that you’re ready to give your sin to God and receive His forgiveness?
Forgiveness and the promise of Eternal Life are available to you by faith (trust) in what He has done for you through Christ’s death on the cross and resurrection from the grave.
Today, right now, God invites you to ask forgiveness for your sin and, by faith in His Son, Jesus Christ, receive His gift of eternal life. How?
A SIMPLE PRAYER
While the decision to become a Christian is, first and foremost, a decision of the heart one way to express your new faith is through a sincere but simple prayer (talking to God). If the simple prayer below expresses the desire of your heart then, with trust and confidence He hears you, you can pray:
“Father, I confess (agree with You) that I have sinned against You. I willingly turn from my sin and accept your forgiveness offered to me through faith and trust in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ who died for my sin so I could live eternally in your presence. Thank you. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”
If you have just accepted God’s gift of eternal life and all the many blessings that He has promised you then Congratulations! This is THE most important day of your life!
What should you do next?
If you have put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ to be your Savior then we encourage you to complete the Decision Card below and click Yes, I Received Eternal Life to learn how you can start to grow in your relationship with Christ.
If you’re still undecided about God’s plan and promises you can still let us know if you’d like to discuss this further. Just select your choice below.
NOTE: You must be at least 18 years old to use this form.
NOTE: Confidentiality. No personal, contact or confidential information will ever be disclosed outside our ministry.
============ Material below to be deleted===============
(LK. Re: Form Above…
1. Once SEND button is pushed on Online Decision Card form I should get Email at email@example.com and
2. Church should get EMail (based on the information they entered at Registration Form at www.theaxiomnetwork.com/register)
3. If user selects Yes send them to Congratulations
4. If user selects No send them to Reconsider
5. This record should also be recorded into the Church account/log www.theaxiomnetwork.com (see Footer area for Sign In link).
These lines will be deleted once working) so Church and I can review Records at http://theaxiomnetwork.com/odc-log/
6. Icon widget (small image embedded in widget as in video at ??????
7. NOTE: Location for “Icon Widget” in “current icon” folder
<a href=”https://roadswaps.com”><img src=”https://roadswaps.com/wp-content/uploads/icons/icon.png”></a>
(Lauren, question: Is there any type of security risk with this link?)